3rd Edition National Cold Chain
1st July 2016 , Lucknow
- One day focused Summit on various opportunities for Cold Chain Market
- Research paper on “cold chain market and services in Uttar Pradesh”.
- Interactive B2B meetings
- Opportunities, Incentives & Financial Assistance for setting up Cold Chain Facilities.
- Cold Chain Industry : Technology & Regulatory Requirements
- Improving of marketing of the processed food products outside India and measures to counter Trade barriers.
- Investment opportunity in Agri Infrastructure
- Policy initiatives and Measures
- Basic Infrastructure, connectivity issues and solution operated approach.
- Entrepreneurs Perspective & Success stories with special focus on Potato & Dairy
Why should you attend?
- First hand information on markets and opportunities
- Utility of Cold Chain with respect to agro and food processing business
- Overview of the latest development in the Cold Chain and climate control industry in India
- Interaction with policy makers for various levels
- Assessment of the economics of integrated Cold Chain ventures and business opportunities in this sector, including Public- Private Partnership projects
- Gain Knowledge on new technologies and applications of Cold Chain for Fruits and Vegetable Businesses.
- Representative from Indian fruit and vegetables Businesses & growers association.
- Small farmer groups.
- Food processing companies
- Agro Industries
- Refrigeration and cold chain Equipment and technology suppliers.
- Cold logistics players like shipping lines, transporters, container companies, warehousing agents, supply chain solution providers.
- Social organization working with farmers and fruits and vegetables growers.